Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Presidents Day Weekend

We had another opportunity to spend the weekend at the Great Wolf Lodge in Kansas City. I just LOVE that place! We had such a great time. My sister was in town for the holiday weekend and we spend most of it swimming. I was interested to see if Andrew would remember it from when we where there last August. I couldn’t tell if he really remembered or not, but he had an absolute blast! At first he stayed in the kiddie pool, but after a while he ventured up to the big non-tube slides all on his own. Last time we were there he was deathly afraid to go down them. We got him to go down once last time, but we couldn’t really tell if he enjoyed it or not. This time that’s all he wanted to go. We must have gone down those slides at least a million times. I was also worried about having to wait in the lines for the slides. It’s been hard for Andrew to wait his turn when he’s so excited about what he’s going to do. However, he did great waiting his turn! After the slides we did some swimming and relaxed in the lazy river, and then headed back to the slides. I didn’t want to bring my nice camera into the water area, and the smaller camera didn’t do as good a job, but I was able to get a few pictures.

No comments: