Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Yikes, it's been a while since I got on here. We have been busy and now that the weather is nicer Andrew and I have been trying to spend time outside when we can. It's definately baby fever around here with lots of new little ones to cuddle and play with. And there are still more on the way (no, not for me personally). Work continues to go well and I'm looking forward to see what the summer brings. Geoff is now scheduled to return in August instead for a vacation so we are really looking forward to that. It will be nice to take a little trip with the family for a bit. Anyway, I've included a few new photos from the past few weeks. Happy Mother's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Sara!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! Love you and miss you guys!!! Alyssa