Friday, May 16, 2008

Haircut

Andrew got his first real haircut yesterday. I had visions of how cute he would look sitting there getting his hair done with his little sucker but it didn't work out that way. I had just picked up the camera to get a picture when Andrew suddenly decided that he wasn't going to have any of this haircutting business. He screamed and screamed and thrashed about. It was worse than getting shots! He was crying so hard the entire time and I practically had to have him in a headlock to get him to hold still. What a workout! Needless to say, I didn't get any pictures of the actual haircut, but I have some before and after ones. Hopefully his hair will grow slow so we don't have to do that again anytime soon!

1 comment:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

He looks a little mad at you there! Brady is getting better and better with the haircuts, so hang in there!