Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ER Visit

We had a rough weekend this past weekend. Andrew got sick on Friday night and wasn't feeling too good. But he finally fell asleep and I thought he was feeling better. Saturday was ok for both of us and then Sunday morning I realized that I had pink eye. Since the doctor's office was closed on Monday because of the holiday, I went to the ER to get it taken care of. So, after waiting for about 5 hours in the ER, we finally got seen and got some medicine. Andrew has Scarlet Fever and Croup, and I have pink eye. Now we are at home trying to get better. The medicine seems to be helping. I go back to see the doctor tomorrow and Andrew will have a follow-up appointment on Thursday. To top it off, Geoff called and told me that he broke his finger on Saturday. Not a great weekend health wise for the Bailey family. I'm just waiting for something to happen to Pepper...

2 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Ouch! Sounds like a lot of pain up that way. Hope everyone is feeling better soon. (Keep Pepper locked up - just in case!)

Anonymous said...

Pepper needs to be in a crate with lots of soft cotton balls to keep her safe. Hope all of you are healing well. Sounds like a really bad time. I didn't realize that people still could get scarlet fever. Knew pink eye was around and very contageous because I caught it last winter. I will keep praying for y'all.
Mom